Thu, Sep 17|
Red Tent Zoom Lounge
Virgo (Earth) New Moon Red Tent Gathering & Healing Circle
Join us for a new moon gathering in Virgo honoring the element of Earth. Last month, we were initiated into a powerful Kundalini Shakti practice. This month, it's all about Shakti. We have a special guest Shakti Durgaya, from Kashi Ashram who will lead us into two powerful Shakti Practices.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Red Tent Zoom Lounge
About the Event
Join us for a new moon gathering in Virgo honoring the element of Earth.
Last month, we were initiated into a powerful Kundalini Shakti practice. This month, it's all about Shakti and honoring mother Earth. We have a special guest Shakti Durgaya, from Kashi Ashram who will lead us into two powerful Shakti Practices.
We will connect with the element of Earth, the cosmic womb, and the womb of the earth. We will continue to learn about Shakti and how to cultivate it. We will experience a Mother Earth's Healing Shakti practice and a Shakti Meditation to Activate the Tenth Chakra in Mother Earth. Get ready to fill your cup!
Get Ready To...
• Be in sacred space: meet in the Temple of The Goddess.
• Receive Luna Wisdom: Learn what the stars are telling us about the upcoming months.
• Begin your lunar month powerfully by setting intentions during our new moon intention setting ritual
• Share your truths and express yourself during our Healing Circle Sharing
We are honored to have Special Guest, Shakti Durgaya.
Shakti Durgaya Kali is a Kashi Ashram monk and Yoga Acharya in the lineage of Ma Jaya and Neem Karoli Baba.
She is passionate about the Divine Mother and the path of the Mother - she loves mentoring and serving anyone who wishes to ignite the voice of the Mother within their own hearts. She has been initiated by her Guru Ma Jaya Sati Bahagavati in the tantric path of Kali Natha Yoga. Ma Jaya, who passed away in 2012, was a fierce advocate for all who feel marginalized and was an AIDS advocate, an advocate for the LGBTQ community, for the poor and underserved communities. Ma always lived by the words "Feed everyone" which can be received both literally and spiritually.
Get ready to fill your cup.
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Womb Woman + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
About The Red Tent Movement
Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Join our Facebook community of over 1k Goddesses here https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
Claudia, Jaslin & Monique
One New Moon Event$25.00