Thu, Feb 25|
Virgo (Earth) Full Moon Lodge Circle in Feb 2021
Join our monthly full moon event with sisterhood, a womb healing, abun-dance, creative drawing, exclusive exercises, and more!
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
About the Event
Join us for a full moon gathering in Virgo honoring the element of Earth.
In this full moon gathering, we are going to focus on clarity, balance, and grounding. We will talk about subjects such as non-toxic living, self-sustainability, and healing/detoxing from past wounds and our modern-day life.
Each month we build upon the last bringing out our Wild Woman and Inner Child to play with the full moon inside our sacred sisterhood circle. The full moon events are a time to feel bright, get clear, take action, communicate, face our fears, celebrate our wins, re-assess our work & goals, release all that doesn't serve you, and run with the wolves.
Here are a few things you will experience in this Full Moon event:
- Welcome in the four elements to our sacred circle of soul sisters
- Experience a Goddess Archetype, a Goddess that holds space with us, bringing loving energy to us all, throughout our full moon event
- You will experience a beautiful womb blessing visualization that will connect you to your creative & sexual energy within
- Flow dance with your fellow sisters to get your fem-on and grow some abun-dance!
- A stretching exercise called Egoscue that you can take and use every day to keep your body balanced.
- How connecting to cycles (menstrual & moon) is our feminine divine right.
- An Exclusive Exercise that will be announced in the near future.
What you will need to make the most of this experience:
- A quiet room where you will not be bothered for 2 hours
- A skirt to dance in (bonus points if you wear no underwear so your yoni connects to Mother Earth!)
- Space to get up and move around in
- Your favorite oil to use on your skin (My favorite is castor oil)
- Have 3 household items with labels from your bathroom and cleaning supplies (Examples: Makeup supplies, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, all-purpose cleaner, lotion, etc.)
- Have a mug of water or herbal tea to drink - we will be giving and receiving a lot of energy and water helps to refuel! Bonus points if the mug is our Red Tent Mug! :D
Extras that can have you feel extra good:
- Tools to call in the elements while we create a circle (Examples: Athame or feather, a bowl of water, sand or dirt from outside, and a candle & lighter)
- Your altar, red box, crystals, sage, or anything else that may call to you while we enter sacred space
- Instead of colored pencils, you can get paint, watercolors, or even use your menstrual blood to paint - whatever floats your boat and brings out your creative side!
- A shawl to enjoy the flow and feel like an angel ^.^ AND if you are BLEEDING you can wear something over your head to let us know you do not wish to take part in an exercise (example: you shouldn't do a womb cleanse while bleeding) so we can respect you
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, High Priestess, Womb Woman, Moon Mother, Full Moon Circle Facilitator, Menstrual Cycle Coach, Business Coach, and Digital Marketer
1 Full Moon Event Ticket$25.00