Tue, May 11|
Red Tent Temple
Taurus (Earth) New Moon Red Tent Circle
Join us for a new moon in Taurus. Taurus is ruled by Venus. The planet of Love, beauty, and sensuality. We will connect with the Goddess Aphrodite. Expect an evening of self-love, sensuality, pleasure, and self-appreciation. We will also we honoring mothers in honor of Mother's day.
Time & Location
May 11, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
Join us for a new moon in Taurus. Taurus is ruled by Venus. The planet of Love, beauty, and sensuality.
We will ground, connect in sacred space, learn the astrology of the upcoming month. Release the past month, become empty to receive what the new lunar month has in store for us. We will honor the mothers with a special Mother's day practice. After that, we will connect with the Goddess Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and beauty, and dive into our sensuality, pleasure, and self-love. We will set intentions for the new month. Meet in the womb space and allow ourselves to receive what we need at the moment. Share what's in our hearts.
How to prepare for the evening:
• Prepare your red tent space. Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed. If you have a designated space for the Red Tent circles, Decorate it with Red Fabrics. Use a red cloth for your altar.
• Prepare your elemental altar. Taurus is an Earth Sign. To honor the element of Earth in your altar, include stones like the Red Jasper above, bones, and any pieces of nature you find. You can go on a nature walk, find a flower, stone, or stick and place it on your altar as an offering.
• Treat your clothes and makeup application as acts of adornment. Have fun with jewelry! Wear a sexy red dress. Dress up your inner goddess. Allow your feminine side to emerge, be playful and have fun adorning your body temple.
• Have your favorite drink or tea of choice and Red Tent cup ready ;)
Suggestions to tap into your sensual Nature prior to the event:
• Enjoy your morning coffee/tea without distractions. Just sip and enjoy the flavor.
• Fill your home with your favorite scents using oil burners and incense. Consider a different scent for each room.
• Do your daily yoga or meditation using your favorite song as a focus point
• Moisturizing / self-massage with scented oils and lotions.
To open sacred space you will need:
• A candle
• Sage/Sweet Grass or Palo Santo
• Your favorite sacred oil
Items needed for the evening Rituals:
For the Honoring of the mothers you will need:
• A green candle and 2 roses (Red or Pink)
For the Aphrodite Altar:
• 6 Pink Candles ( If you don't have pink, You can use a combination of Red, & White) If you don't have 6 candles, you can use one pink, red or white candle.
• Print the Aphrodite Flower. Download here>> https://tinyurl.com/aphroditerose
• A Rose Quartz
• A printed image of the Goddess Aphrodite (Optional)
For the Self-Love Ritual:
• A piece of your favorite chocolate
• Your Favorite massage oil
For the new moon ritual:
• Your favorite crystal for manifestation. ( Suggested for the new moon, black obsidian, black kyanite, Labradorite, moonstone)
• A pen and your journal
The intention of the new moon circles is to provide a sacred space to let go of worries, tension, patterns that do not support you, helping you to connect with your divine feminine energy to begin the new lunar cycle fresh, clear, empowered, and in alignment with nature.
Registered participants will receive the Zoom link prior to the workshop in an email. Registered Members can check our Whats APP (INFO) group.
Our events are: Free for Members of Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood Members (30-day free trial available at www.redtentgoddess.com/sisterhood) 50% off for Goddess Library Members (same website as above - $7/month) First-timers FREE with code Goddessgirls Not a first-timer? Get $10 off with code Soulsister
Not on our Facebook yet? Join over 1k goddesses now https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
What Other Goddesses Are Saying
"I’m totally loving this sisterhood. If you are looking to tap more into your feminine flow and surround yourself with unconditional love, this is the place to be!!" - Analena Stern
"I’m so unbelievably grateful for all the lessons and love I’ve gotten and given to this sisterhood. It’s so much more than just a group. We’re family. I could not be happier."- Melanie Hachey
"This has been a Loving place for me to grow and support others with all our gift of living experiences and more. Where i was able to accept parts of myself and my feminine side that were rejected and denied for many many years!! I love myself more than ever and it is a beautiful system for any woman!! I am so amazed by it! "- Claudia Nieves
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One New Moon Event