Tue, Jan 04|
Red Tent Temple
Super New Moon in Capricorn Red Tent Circle ( First of 2022)
Join us for the very first New Moon Circle of 2022 in Capricorn honoring the element of earth and a circle devoted to the Goddess Inanna!
Time & Location
Jan 04, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
Come gather “for the super new moon in Capricorn ” to embrace the new moon’s energy to release the past month, call in your deepest desires, and set your intentions to live more consciously and intentionally. This will be the first new moon of the year 2022! Utilize this energy to set your most powerful new moon intentions!
The new moon marks the beginning of a lunar cycle, which is the perfect time to slow down, evaluate, and reassess your #goals. The sign that the moon is in (Capricorn) during this period will influence the types of goals that you'll want to set and achieve for yourself.
Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn, the Ancient Roman god of time, whose influence on regeneration, rebirth, agriculture, wealth, and abundance was celebrated with the festival Saturnalia. (These traditions of gift-giving and tree decorating merged into the Christian holiday of Christmas) Saturn is a powerful planet that seeks perfection in the self. Realizing your highest ideal requires gaining experience, patience, humility, wisdom, and compassion.
The earthy sign of Capricorn brings the ability to make things manifest in the material realm through commitment. It is time to plan and map out your desires.
We will invoke and connect with the energy of the Goddess Inanna who is associated with the energy of Capricorn.
Get grounded, identity your top priorities, and first steps to make 2022 your best year yet!
How to prepare for the evening:
• Prepare your red tent space. Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed. If you have a designated space for the Red Tent circles, Decorate it with Red Fabrics. Use a red cloth for your altar.
• Wear Red! Especially for this ceremony. Treat your clothes and makeup application as acts of adornment. Dress up your inner goddess. Allow your feminine side to emerge, be playful and have fun adorning your body temple.
• Have your favorite drink or tea of choice and Red Tent cup ready ;)
The intention of the new moon circles is to provide a sacred space to let go of worries, tension, patterns that do not support you, helping you to connect with your divine feminine energy to begin the new lunar cycle fresh, clear, empowered, and in alignment with nature.
Registered participants will receive the Zoom link prior to the workshop in an email. Registered Members can check our Whats APP (INFO) group.
Our events are: Free for Members of Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood Members
First-timers FREE with code Goddessgirls
Not a first-timer? Get $10 off with code Soulsister
Not on our Facebook yet? Join our growing community of over 1600k goddesses >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
What Other Goddesses Are Saying
"I’m totally loving this sisterhood. If you are looking to tap more into your feminine flow and surround yourself with unconditional love, this is the place to be!!" - Analena Stern
"I’m so unbelievably grateful for all the lessons and love I’ve gotten and given to this sisterhood. It’s so much more than just a group. We’re family. I could not be happier."- Melanie Hachey
"This has been a Loving place for me to grow and support others with all our gift of living experiences and more. Where I was able to accept parts of myself and my feminine side that were rejected and denied for many many years!! I love myself more than ever and it is a beautiful system for any woman!! I am so amazed by it! "- Claudia Nieves
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
Lisette Akashic, Lead Priestess Red Tent Goddess Academy, Akashic Record Practitioner
About The Red Tent Movement
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique, Molly & Lisette.
One New Moon Event