Tue, Nov 17|
Red Tent Virtual Lounge
Scorpio (Water) New Moon Red Tent Healing Circle
Join us for a new moon gathering in Scorpio. This time of the year is when we often pay attention to our shadow selves and notice some of our hidden desires coming up into the light. To support us in this process, we will connect with the Goddess Kali, the Goddess of Death And Sexuality.
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2020, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM EST
Red Tent Virtual Lounge
About the Event
Join us for a new moon in Scorpio healing circle.
This time of the year is when we often pay attention to our shadow selves and notice some of our hidden desires coming up into the light. We all have light and darkness within us, and neither side is better than the other. This is because our darkness can actually help us better understand our human nature and rather than acting on it in a harmful way, we can channel it into productive and healthier choices. To support us in this process, we will connect with the Goddess Kali Ma, the Goddess of Death And Sexuality. She is the epitome of all things Scorpio. This water sign is also a representation of death, transformation, and sex.
The Dark Goddess liberates, transforms, and loves with such ferocity that even our deepest, darkest energies and longest-standing patterned ways of being don't stand a chance. There is nowhere within our being, our psyche, or our energetic system that She can't access. There is no trauma, no wound, no ancestral patterning, and no karmic imprint she can't release or alchemically transform. She is Shadow Worker, Fierce Liberator, Radical Transformer and she will stop at nothing in order to gift you your everything - your allness, your fullness!
Get Ready To...
• Be in sacred space: meet in the Temple of The Goddess.
• Monthly Astrology Report: Receive insight for the upcoming month with Resident Astrologer Monique Blake.
• Release Stress and Tension. Experience the healing power of Kali Natha Yoga.
• Kali New Moon Ceremony. Experience a new moon celebration in honor of the Goddess Kali. Release your fears and shadows to the dark mother.
• Begin your lunar month powerfully by setting intentions during our new moon intention setting ritual
• Share your truths and express yourself during our Healing Circle Sharing
Join our Facebook Community of over 1k goddesses here https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One New Moon Event$25.00