Tue, Apr 27|
Scorpio (Water) Full Moon Lodge Circle in Apr 2021
Join our monthly full moon event where you get to celebrate, share your expertise, and learn from your fellow sisters.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Join us for a full moon gathering in Scorpio honoring the element of Water.
We will start by calling in the Violet Flame of Ascended Master St. Germain to bring love, transmutation, and transformation.
From there we will talk about what are the womb mysteries and why it is important for every woman.
After, we will experience a group of womb cleansing & healing and will be taught. We are taking a deep dive into the Cosmic Womb & our own interconnected wombs to increase our intuition, our inner knowing, releasing traumas, and our creative energies.
Each month we build upon the last bringing out our Wild Woman and Inner Child to play with the full moon inside our sacred sisterhood circle. The full moon events are a time to feel bright, get clear, take action, communicate, face our fears, celebrate our wins, re-assess our work & goals, release all that doesn't serve you, and run with the wolves.
This full moon in particular will bring a lot of emotion and flow. As such, we are taking a deep dive into the Cosmic Womb & our own interconnected wombs to increase our intuition, our inner knowing, releasing traumas, and our creative energies.
Here are a few things you will experience in this Full Moon event:
- Welcome in the four elements to our sacred circle of soul sisters
- Experience a Goddess Archetype, a Goddess that holds space with us, bringing loving energy to us all, throughout our full moon event with Sister Lisette
- A stretching exercise called Egoscue that you can take and use every day to keep your body balanced with sister Jessalyn
- Take time to share your truth, how your intentions are going (that were created in the new moon), and share something you believe could help another sister on the call.
- How connecting to cycles (menstrual & moon) is our feminine divine right.
- Learn from other Sister Goddesses on what they have to teach and share.
- Create a new conversation with women - a conversation of love & collaboration instead of competition
- Celebrating our wins and accomplishments as well as cheering on our sisters for their accomplishments!
What you will need to make the most of this experience:
- A quiet room where you will not be bothered for 2 hours
- A skirt to dance in (bonus points if you wear no underwear so your yoni connects to Mother Earth!)
- Space to get up and move around in
- Your favorite oil to use on your skin (My favorite is castor oil)
- Have a mug of water or herbal tea to drink - we will be giving and receiving a lot of energy and water helps to refuel! Bonus points if the mug is our Red Tent Mug! :D
- A bowl filled with water that you shall bless and drink at the end of the night
Extras that can have you feel extra good:
- Tools to call in the elements while we create a circle (Examples: Athame or feather, a bowl of water, sand or dirt from outside, and a candle & lighter)
- Your altar, red box, crystals, sage, or anything else that may call to you while we enter sacred space
- Instead of colored pencils, you can get paint, watercolors, or even use your menstrual blood to paint - whatever floats your boat and brings out your creative side!
- A shawl to enjoy the flow and feel like an angel ^.^ AND if you are BLEEDING you can wear something over your head to let us know you do not wish to take part in an exercise (example: you shouldn't do a womb cleanse while bleeding) so we can respect you
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, High Priestess, Womb Woman, Moon Mother, Full Moon Circle Facilitator, Menstrual Cycle Coach, Business Coach, and Digital Marketer
1 Full Moon Event Ticket$25.00