Tue, May 25|
Sagittarius (Fire) Full Moon Lodge Circle (Your First Bleed)
Join our monthly full moon event where you get to celebrate, share your expertise, and learn from your fellow sisters.
Time & Location
May 25, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
About the Event
It’s time to change the story on periods.
Imagine a world where our daughters are excited to receive their first bleed. Where bleeding was a time to honor ourselves, our bodies, and we allow ourselves to rest & renew.
The first time we receive our periods (menarche) can completely change the way we see our periods for the rest of our lives. This can cause grief every month or a beautiful relationship with your cyclical nature. In this full moon event, you will learn about different cultures around the world and throughout history on menarche ceremonies, you will have a chance to talk about your first bleed with the story you held from then on, and be able to release these stories & create new ones.
Here are a few things you will experience in this Full Moon event:
- Welcome in the four elements to our sacred circle of soul sisters
- Experience a Goddess Archetype, a Goddess that holds space with us, bringing loving energy to us all, throughout our full moon event with Sister Lisette
- A stretching exercise called Egoscue that you can take and use every day to keep your body balanced with sister Jessalyn
- Take time to share your truth, how your intentions are going (that were created in the new moon), and share something you believe could help another sister on the call.
- How connecting to cycles (menstrual & moon) is our feminine divine right.
- Learn from other Sister Goddesses on what they have to teach and share.
- Create a new conversation with women - a conversation of love & collaboration instead of competition
- Celebrating our wins and accomplishments as well as cheering on our sisters for their accomplishments!
What you will need to make the most of this experience:
- A quiet room where you will not be bothered for 2 hours
- Space to get up and move around in
- Your favorite oil to use on your skin (My favorite is castor oil or mugwort, ginger, and olive oil infusion)
- Have a mug of water or herbal tea to drink - we will be giving and receiving a lot of energy and water helps to refuel! Bonus points if the mug is our Red Tent Mug! :D
- A bowl filled with water that you shall bless and drink at the end of the night
Extras that can have you feel extra good:
- Tools to call in the elements while we create a circle (Examples: Athame or feather, a bowl of water, sand or dirt from outside, and a candle & lighter)
- Your altar, red box, crystals, sage, or anything else that may call to you while we enter sacred space
- A skirt to dance in (bonus points if you wear no underwear so your yoni connects to Mother Earth!)
- A shawl to enjoy the flow and feel like an angel ^.^ AND if you are BLEEDING you can wear something over your head to let us know you do not wish to take part in an exercise (example: you shouldn't do a womb cleanse while bleeding) so we can respect you
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, High Priestess, Womb Woman, Moon Mother, Full Moon Circle Facilitator, Menstrual Cycle Coach, Business Coach, and Digital Marketer
- Ticket type
1 Full Moon Event TicketPrice$25.00