Thu, Jan 28|
Leo (Fire) Full Moon Lodge Circle in Jan 2021
Join our monthly full moon event with singing prayers, a womb healing, abun-dance, creative drawing, exclusive exercises, and more!
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
About the Event
Join us for a full moon gathering in Leo honoring the element of FIRE.
In this full moon gathering, we are going to have FUN! This will be a time to let loose and have fun again as if we were back in holiday mode after hard work in our first month of 2021. We will let out our fears, doubts, and worries and bring in creativity, joy, and ecstatic happiness.
Each month we build upon the last bringing out our Wild Woman and Inner Child to play with the full moon inside our sacred sisterhood circle. The full moon events are a time to feel bright, get clear, take action, communicate, face our fears, celebrate our wins, re-assess our work & goals, release all that doesn't serve you, and run with the wolves.
Here are a few things you will experience in this Full Moon event:
- Welcome in the four elements to our sacred circle of soul sisters
- Experience a Goddess Tarot Card being pulled and the Goddess holding space for us, her loved ones, throughout our full moon event
- You will sing with our soul singer Lisa Rene Engleberg who will be guiding us in a singing prayer
- You will experience a beautiful womb blessing visualization that will connect you to your creative & sexual energy within
- Flow dance (or have a sister guiding you) with your fellow sisters to get your fem-on and grow some abun-dance!
- A stretching exercise that you can take and use every day to keep your body balanced.
- How connecting to cycles (menstrual & moon) is our feminine divine right
- An Exclusive Exercise on the duality within each and every one of us.
What you will need to make the most of this experience:
- A quiet room where you will not be bothered for 2 hours
- A skirt to dance in (bonus points if you wear no underwear so your yoni connects to Mother Earth!)
- Colored pencils and something to draw on
- Space to get up and move around in
- Your favorite oil to use on your skin (My favorite is castor oil)
- Have 3 household items with labels from your bathroom and cleaning supplies (Examples: Makeup supplies, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, all-purpose cleaner, lotion, etc.)
- Have something ready to eat afterward from mother earth to give your body nourishment at the end of the event (a piece of fruit or a salad).
- Have a mug of water or herbal tea to drink - we will be giving and receiving a lot of energy and water helps to refuel! Bonus points if the mug is our Red Tent Mug! :D
- Have a BOWL of water (which is called your Womb Bowl) in your sacred space for AFTER the event.
Extras that can make you feel extra good:
- Tools to call in the elements while we create a circle (Examples: Athame or feather, a bowl of water, sand or dirt from outside, and a candle & lighter)
- Your altar, red box, crystals, sage, or anything else that may call to you while we enter sacred space
- Instead of colored pencils, you can get paint, watercolors, or even use your menstrual blood to paint - whatever floats your boat and brings out your creative side!
- A shawl to enjoy the flow and feel like an angel ^.^ AND if you are BLEEDING you can wear something over your head to let us know you do not wish to take part in an exercise (example: you shouldn't do a womb cleanse while bleeding) so we can respect you
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, High Priestess, Womb Woman, Moon Mother, Full Moon Circle Facilitator, Menstrual Cycle Coach, Business Coach, and Digital Marketer
1 Full Moon Event Ticket