Tue, Mar 09|
Red Tent Temple
Honoring Women. Celebrating Sisterhood. Red Tent Circle
Let's come together to honor our womanhood.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
Join us for a special event IN HONOR OF WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH, INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY, AND GLOBAL SISTERHOOD DAY.
For over a century, International Women’s Day, held on 8 March each year, has marked a day of celebration and advocacy for women’s rights and equality around the world. We have made tremendous leaps, but gender parity will not be attained for another 99.5 years according to the World Economic Forum.
Let's come together to spark a conversation about ways we can support close the gender gap, and learn ways to support women this month.
• Welcome & Open Circle
• Bried History International Women's Day
• The Sisterhood of the Red Tent Poem - Debra Copper
• Womb Harmonization & Ancient Womb Healing Ritual by Lila Lotus
• Honoring of the Mother - Shakti Durgaya
• Goddess Diana Sisterhood Meditation - Lisette Akashic
• The Feminine Opportunity for Potential, Progress & Power by Monique Blake
• Ways to support women
• Group Discussion
Only by speaking up and empowering each other, can we help to bridge the gap to lead the world to a more inclusive and collaborative society and usher in a new paradigm of equality.
For the Womb Harmonization Ritual You will need:
• Purple or yellow Jacaranda Flowers if they are in your area.
• Otherwise, please have pink, yellow or purple flowers with you.
THIS EVENT IS FREE.
Invite your girlfriends, sisters, and loved ones. When we come together, we can change the world.
About Red Tent Goddess
Red Tent Goddess is a divinely guided membership-based sisterhood for emerging goddesses, or for women who want to connect to all parts of themselves. We offer moon circles, masterclasses, a comprehensive goddess library of a variety of topics, including recipes, rituals, spells, practices, meditations, initiations, to cultivate the divine feminine and a sisterhood of over 50+ sisters ready to support you.
Our sisterhood will help you to learn to:
🌹 Embody your feminine more deeply
🌹 Manifest your desires with the moon
🌹 Strengthen your connection to your intuition
🌹 Live in harmony with the natural cycles
🌹 Deepen your self-love practice
🌹 Strengthen your connection to other women.
🌹 Receive support, empowerment and so much more.
What Other Goddesses Are Saying About The Sisterhood:
"I’m totally loving this sisterhood. If you are looking to tap more into your feminine flow and surround yourself with unconditional love, this is the place to be!!" - Analena Stern
"I’m so unbelievably grateful for all the lessons and love I’ve gotten and given to this sisterhood. It’s so much more than just a group. We’re family. I could not be happier."- Melanie Hachey
"This has been a Loving place for me to grow and support others with all our gift of living experiences and more. Where i was able to accept parts of myself and my feminine side that were rejected and denied for many many years!! I love myself more than ever and it is a beautiful system for any woman!! I am so amazed by it! "- Claudia Nieves
Join our Facebook Community of over 1k goddesses here https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
Try our Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood for free with a 30-day trial: https://www.redtentgoddess.com/sisterhood
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One Women's Circle Ticket$0.00