Mon, Oct 09|
Healing Hearts Grief Circle: A Sacred Circle for Women
Time & Location
Oct 09, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Event
In times of grief and loss, it is the embrace of understanding hearts that can heal the deepest wounds. We invite you to join us in a sacred space, where women come together to share, heal, and support one another on the journey of grief.
Why Join Our Grieving Circle:
- Community: In the company of empathetic women who have faced their own grief, you will find a community that listens, understands, and walks beside you on this path.
- Safe Space: Our circle is a sanctuary of trust and compassion, where you can express your feelings without judgment or expectation.
- Healing Rituals: We will explore various healing rituals, guided meditations, and techniques that can help you navigate the complex landscape of grief.
- Sharing Stories: Through the power of shared stories, we find strength and a sense of connection that reminds us we are not alone in our sorrow.
- Renewal: Grief is not an endpoint but a journey. In our circle, we aim to find moments of renewal, hope, and even joy amidst the pain.
Why is Grieving Important?
Grieving allows us to process and release the intense emotions that accompany loss, fostering emotional and psychological well-being. It provides a means to honor and remember what or who was lost, aiding in the healing process and facilitating adaptation to life without that presence.
Through grief, we can find personal growth, connection with others who understand their pain, and a deeper understanding of themselves. Suppressing grief can lead to psychological and physical health issues, making it essential to embrace the grieving process as a natural and necessary part of coping with loss, ultimately leading to acceptance and a pathway towards healing.
When is the Circle?
Our 11-week Grieving Circle meets every Monday at 7 pm EST via zoom where we will be guided by the wisdom and insights found in the book The Grief Recovering (handbook) by John W James & Russell Friedman. This support circle operates on a donation basis, with suggested contributions ranging from $10 to $20 per session. All donations collected will be dedicated to the Red Tent Goddess Scholarship Fund, supporting a noble cause as we navigate our healing journey together.
Please don't allow financial concerns to be a barrier. If you require additional support, don't hesitate to contact Claudia Nieves at 561.351.5978.