Tue, Jun 08|
Red Tent Temple
Gemini (Air) New Moon Red Tent Circle - Experience a Red Party. (Initiation into the Red Tent)
Join us for a new moon in Gemini and Experience a Red Party. (Initiation into the Red Tent).
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
Join us for a new moon in Gemini.
This is a special new moon ceremony because you will experience a Red Party. A ceremony that happens in the Red Tent after you get your first bleed. Imagine what it would have been like to have been initiated into the ancient wisdom of the Red Tent after your first bleed surrounded by the women you admired and love? Imagine no more, we will experience a meditation that will take you back to your first bleed experience and give you an opportunity to relive such an important childhood memory and reset your experience, setting the path for future generations. Whether you are still bleeding or not, this is a ceremony you won't want to miss.
We will ground, connect in sacred space, learn the astrology of the upcoming month. Release the past month, become empty to receive what the new lunar month has in store for us. After that, you will experience your own Red Party :)
How to prepare for the evening:
• Prepare your red tent space. Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed. If you have a designated space for the Red Tent circles, Decorate it with Red Fabrics. Use a red cloth for your altar.
• Prepare your elemental altar. Gemini is an Air Sign. To honor the element of Earth in your altar, include Feathers, butterflies, incense and smudge are wonderful Air associations and make a beautiful altar. Simple lighting the incense or smudge and breathing deeply offer this element the honor it deserves.
• Wear Red! Especially for this ceremony. Treat your clothes and makeup application as acts of adornment. Dress up your inner goddess. Allow your feminine side to emerge, be playful and have fun adorning your body temple.
• Have your favorite drink or tea of choice and Red Tent cup ready ;)
To open sacred space you will need:
• A candle
• Sage/Sweet Grass or Palo Santo
• Your favorite sacred oil
Items needed for the evening Rituals will be announced soon.
The intention of the new moon circles is to provide a sacred space to let go of worries, tension, patterns that do not support you, helping you to connect with your divine feminine energy to begin the new lunar cycle fresh, clear, empowered, and in alignment with nature.
Registered participants will receive the Zoom link prior to the workshop in an email. Registered Members can check our Whats APP (INFO) group.
Our events are: Free for Members of Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood Members (30-day free trial available at www.redtentgoddess.com/sisterhood) 50% off for Goddess Library Members (same website as above - $7/month) First-timers FREE with code Goddessgirls Not a first-timer? Get $10 off with code Soulsister
Not on our Facebook yet? Join over 1k goddesses now https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
What Other Goddesses Are Saying
"I’m totally loving this sisterhood. If you are looking to tap more into your feminine flow and surround yourself with unconditional love, this is the place to be!!" - Analena Stern
"I’m so unbelievably grateful for all the lessons and love I’ve gotten and given to this sisterhood. It’s so much more than just a group. We’re family. I could not be happier."- Melanie Hachey
"This has been a Loving place for me to grow and support others with all our gift of living experiences and more. Where i was able to accept parts of myself and my feminine side that were rejected and denied for many many years!! I love myself more than ever and it is a beautiful system for any woman!! I am so amazed by it! "- Claudia Nieves
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One New Moon Event