Wed, Dec 01|
Creative Writing Circle Weekly-Trio
Ever wanted to write a book? Come join our writing circle!
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
About the Event
Do you have a book in your heart you've always wanted to write?
Do you need accountability? Do you need a team that will not only support you, but cheer you on and help you develop your book?
Join us Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12pm-2pm ET for our Red Tent Goddess Creative Writing Circle!
What is a Writing Circle?
A Writing Circle is a group of writers who meet regularly to share writing time, provide writing feedback, and/or provide writing-related support. Writing Circles facilitate productivity by creating a supportive community.
- With each circle we will take time to:
- Share our work, discuss and encourage each other.
- Serve as long-term writing partners and will, hopefully, develop further skills from each other, as well as develop a more natural writing relationship.
- Build accountability toward the group and the group is an immediate circle to turn to for help.
- Once a month we will also serve as editors for each other, providing critical and constructive feedback.
20 min. - What are you working on today?
75 min. -Working on the project
5 min. - Send the worked on project to the facilitator for the day to show
20 min. - Sharing Circle, how did it go?!
Founding Members - $22/week - https://tinyurl.com/RTFMWritingCircleWeekly
$77/month - https://tinyurl.com/RTFMWritingCircleMonthly
$7.33/class (pay on event page using Coupon Code RTGWRITER )
Regular Price - $33/week - https://tinyurl.com/RTWeeklyWritingCircle
$111/monthly - https://tinyurl.com/RTMonthlyWritingCircle
$11/class (pay on event page)
Come get the creative juices flowing! See you there!
Creative Writing Individual