Tue, Jan 12|
Red Tent Temple
Capricorn (Earth) New Moon Red Tent Healing Circle
Join us for a new moon gathering in Capricorn. We will kick-off the first new moon of 2021 with an intentional sacred fire offering ceremony.
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
Join us for a new moon in Capricorn healing circle.
This is the first New Moon of the calendar year! The New Moon allows us to set intentions not only for the current lunar cycle but for the year ahead.
There is a lot of planetary energy brewing, so it is a good opportunity to think about what is important and what we wish to focus on in the new year.
This solar month in Capricorn may challenge us to keep going when tested as Capricorn is the empire builder, the mountain goat who climbs terrains that intimidate others.
This is a time for endurance, assuming greater responsibility to build something that will also endure.
You may need to examine how you use your time and resources and restructure or harness some inner discipline.
This is a time to trust your gut and not defer to external authority and make your moves for the long game.
Capricorn is represented by the Seagoat. This mythical creature that is half fish, half-goat possesses both the wisdom and knowledge of the mountains and of the sea.
All of us, despite our personal zodiac sign, have been working with strong Capricorn energy all through 2020, and perhaps now we can look back and recognize the wisdom that we have gained.
We have swum to the depths of the ocean but perhaps we have also climbed to the top of the mountain too. We have seen life from many different vantage points, and we are so much wiser because of it.
Let's receive the first new moon of the year in an intentional and ceremonial way.
Get Ready To...
• Be in sacred space: meet in the Temple of The Goddess.
• Monthly Astrology Report: Receive insight for the upcoming month with Resident Astrologer Monique Blake.
• Release Stress and Tension. Experience the healing power of Kali Natha Yoga.
• New Moon Gratitude & Intention Setting Ceremony. Experience a new moon gratitude and intention setting offering ceremony to the mother in sisterhood.
• Share your truths and express yourself during our Healing Circle Sharing
• Learn about Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood and our upcoming sacred feminine events.
Join our Facebook Community of over 1k goddesses here https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One New Moon Event