Tue, Jul 06|
Red Tent Temple
Cancer (Water) New Moon Red Tent Circle
Join us for a new moon in Cancer honoring the element of water.
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
Join us for a new moon in Cancer.
Cancer is Nurturing, Sensitive, Empathic, and Inclusive. Cancer is a feminine sign and rules the home. We connect to our creative side, explore the dark shadow of our emotions, and will focus on creating a safe and harmonious environment that promotes growth. Cancer rules the sacral chakra. We will experience a few Kali Natha Yoga practices that will help us unblock our sacral chakra. Additionally, we will connect with the Egyptian Goddess Isis, who rules the sacral chakra.
How to prepare for the evening:
• Prepare your red tent space. Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed. If you have a designated space for the Red Tent circles, Decorate it with Red Fabrics. Use a red cloth for your altar.
• Wear Red! Especially for this ceremony. Treat your clothes and makeup application as acts of adornment. Dress up your inner goddess. Allow your feminine side to emerge, be playful and have fun adorning your body temple.
• Have your favorite drink or tea of choice and Red Tent cup ready ;)
For this event you will need:
• Items to open up sacred space: anointing oil, sage or palo santo, and a candle.
• Your favorite creative activity to do with your hands, crochet, weaving, etc. If you don’t have anything, use this link to download an Isis Coloring Page >> https://tinyurl.com/divineisis for coloring practice.
• Have color crayons/markers/color pastels handy. ( this will be for the coloring activity)
• Your journal and pen
• A blank piece of paper
The intention of the new moon circles is to provide a sacred space to let go of worries, tension, patterns that do not support you, helping you to connect with your divine feminine energy to begin the new lunar cycle fresh, clear, empowered, and in alignment with nature.
Registered participants will receive the Zoom link prior to the workshop in an email. Registered Members can check our Whats APP (INFO) group.
Our events are: Free for Members of Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood Members
First-timers FREE with code Goddessgirls
Not a first-timer? Get $10 off with code Soulsister
Not on our Facebook yet? Join over 1k goddesses now https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
What Other Goddesses Are Saying
"I’m totally loving this sisterhood. If you are looking to tap more into your feminine flow and surround yourself with unconditional love, this is the place to be!!" - Analena Stern
"I’m so unbelievably grateful for all the lessons and love I’ve gotten and given to this sisterhood. It’s so much more than just a group. We’re family. I could not be happier."- Melanie Hachey
"This has been a Loving place for me to grow and support others with all our gift of living experiences and more. Where I was able to accept parts of myself and my feminine side that were rejected and denied for many many years!! I love myself more than ever and it is a beautiful system for any woman!! I am so amazed by it! "- Claudia Nieves
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One New Moon Event