Tue, Apr 13|
Red Tent Temple
Aries (Fire) New Moon Red Tent Circle
As the first sign of the zodiac ruled by Mars (the planet of action), Aries will fire us up to start a new chapter. Let's Move Forward with Fire-Fueled Action.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Red Tent Temple
About the Event
As the first sign of the zodiac ruled by Mars (the planet of action), Aries brings some ass-kicking qualities. It's time to kick things into gear.
We will ground, connect in sacred space, learn the astrology of the upcoming month. Release the past month, become empty to receive what the new lunar month has in store for us. Get fired up with a solar plexus practice. Connect with the Japanese Goddess Amaterasu. Participate in a candle & mirror magic ritual. Set your intentions during our moon ritual. Meet in the womb space and allow ourselves to receive what we need at the moment. Share what's in our hearts.
How to prepare:
• Prepare your red tent space. Find a comfortable place where you will not be disturbed. If you have a designated space for the Red Tent circles, Decorate it with Red Fabrics. Use a red cloth for your altar.
• Prepare your elemental altar. Aries is a Fire Sign. To honor the element of Air in your altar, place candles, and say prayer or blessing while lighting the candle will help you connect to this powerful element.
• Wear warm colors like red to honor the fire element. Dress up your inner goddess. Allow your feminine side to emerge, be playful and have fun adorning your body temple.
• Have your tea of choice and Red Tent cup ready ;)
To open sacred space you will need:
• A candle
• Sage/Sweet Grass or Palo Santo
• Your favorite sacred oil
• Sandalwood oil if you have.
For our evening ritual (spell) you will need:
• A red, yellow, or white candle.
• A bamboo skewer. Or a toothpick.
• A mirror. The mirror doesn’t need to be large, it can be small and compact but preferably one with a handle.
• A pen, your journal, and a piece of paper
• Your favorite crystal for manifestation. ( Suggested for the new moon, black obsidian, black kyanite, Labradorite, moonstone)
• A small cup of rice or grain to be used as an offering.
• A small cloth
You will need 2 candles for our circle.
The intention of the new moon circles is to provide a sacred space to let go of worries, tension, patterns that do not support you, helping you to connect with your divine feminine energy to begin the new lunar cycle fresh, clear, empowered, and in alignment with nature.
Registered participants will receive the Zoom link prior to the workshop in an email. Registered Members can check our Whats APP (INFO) group.
Free for Members of Red Tent Goddess Sisterhood Members (30-day free trial available at www.redtentgoddess.com/sisterhood)
50% off for Goddess Library Members (same website as above - $7/month)
Not on our Facebook yet? Join over 1k goddesses now https://www.facebook.com/groups/redtentgoddess
What Other Goddesses Are Saying
"I’m totally loving this sisterhood. If you are looking to tap more into your feminine flow and surround yourself with unconditional love, this is the place to be!!" - Analena Stern
"I’m so unbelievably grateful for all the lessons and love I’ve gotten and given to this sisterhood. It’s so much more than just a group. We’re family. I could not be happier."- Melanie Hachey
"This has been a Loving place for me to grow and support others with all our gift of living experiences and more. Where i was able to accept parts of myself and my feminine side that were rejected and denied for many many years!! I love myself more than ever and it is a beautiful system for any woman!! I am so amazed by it! "- Claudia Nieves
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, Moon Mother + Business & Menstrual Cycle Coach, Full Moon Circle Facilitator
In Partnership With:
Monique Blake, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Tarotist, and Astrologist. Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Holistic Health Practitioner.
Molly (Rudra Priya) is a 200-Hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
About The Red Tent Movement
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
• Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
• Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
• Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
• Journey for healing and guidance
• Receive activations and deepen your practices
• Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
• Dress up and play Drum and sing
• Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
• Meet new people and gain new insights
• Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
• Be supported and nurtured in your red community
• Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
• Discover more about the woman you truly are
• Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
• When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
• Nothing is taboo, discuss sexuality, blood mysteries, parenting, contraception & more!!
• Maiden, Mother, Enchantress & Crone are all WELCOMED!!
Looking forward to coming together in sacred space.
Claudia, Jaslin, Monique & Molly.
One New Moon Event$25.00