Tue, Sep 29|
Aries (Fire) Full Moon Wild Women's Circle in October 2020
Join our monthly full moon event with singing prayers, a womb to world visualization, abun-dance, creative drawing, and an exclusive exercise!
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Join us for a full moon gathering in Aries honoring the element of FIRE.
Each month we build upon the last bringing out our Wild Woman and Inner Child to play with the full moon inside our sacred sisterhood circle. The full moon events are a time to feel bright, get clear, take action, communicate, face our fears, celebrate our wins, re-assess our work & goals, release all that doesn't serve you, and run with the wolves.
Here are a few things you will experience in this Full Moon event:
- Welcome in the four elements to our sacred circle of soul sisters
- Experience a Goddess Tarot Card being pulled and the Goddess holding space for us, her loved ones, throughout our full moon event
- You will sing with our soul singer Lisa Rene Engleberg who will be guiding us in a singing prayer
- You will experience a beautiful womb blessing visualization that will connect you to your creative & sexual energy within
- Flow dance (or have a sister guiding you) with your fellow sisters to get your fem-on and grow some abun-dance!
- How connecting to cycles (menstrual & moon) is our feminine divine right
- An Exclusive Exercise on different ways to create sigil magick and bring your goals to life!
MEET THE GODDESSES BEHIND RED TENT GODDESS:
Claudia Pacitti-Urdaneta, Co-Founder, High-Priestess, Red Tent Facilitator, Creative Director, and Certified Transpersonal Coach
Jaslin Martin, Co-Founder, High Priestess, Womb Woman, Moon Mother, Full Moon Circle Facilitator, Menstrual Cycle Coach, Business Coach, and Digital Marketer
1 Full Moon Event Ticket